Remote monitoring for your heating and cooling units.
RESS, which stands for Remote Energy Support System, is a remote monitoring system that captures the status of VRF and CHP units through a remote monitoring adapter and performs communication via email with the Remote Support Center. RESS gives you faster service because the system can call for help even before you realize help is needed.
Features & Benefits
Enables Efficient Customer Support
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- By analyzing problems before a service call, parts can be prepared and repair time can be reduced, resulting in an increase in your unit’s uptime.
Ensures Scheduled Maintenance
- Dealer and YANMAR can contact customer in advance
- Remote Monitoring qualifies customers for YES Product Protection Plans
Provides Low Cost Monitoring
- Low cost communication via Internet
- Multiple units connected with one adaptor (Up to 16 outdoor units of GHP and CHP)
- Operation data without special software
Provides Energy Data Reporting
- Daily, monthly and annual operation reports
- Energy Data: running hours, heat output (MJ), power output (kWh) and start/stop times
- Data is used to optimize system operation