VRF Standard Limited Warranty
YANMAR America Corporation offers the following YANMAR VRF Condensing Unit Limited Warranty from the date of commissioning*:
- 5 Years / 20k Hours Parts** (Excludes Compressor)
- 1 Year / 4k Hours Labor**
- 7 Years / 28k Hours Compressor**
*Provided that all scheduled maintenance is completed according to the VRF System’s Limited Warranty statement.
**Whichever comes first.
YANMAR America Corporation offers the following Fan Coil Unit and Indoor Unit Accessory Limited Warranty from the date of commissioning:
- 1 Year Parts
From day one, we have been dedicated to ensuring that our engines and VRF systems are the best in the industry, which means precise control over research, development, engineering, manufacturing, sales, distribution and services. If you want a VRF system that you know is truly supported inside and out by the company who designed and built it, choose YANMAR.
- Fully transferable standard and extended warranties, even if the building/home changes owners.
- Warranty administration handled by YANMAR experts, and not a claims adjuster at an insurance company.
- No monetary value cap restricting warranty coverage.
- Non-declining coverage means that the product protection on the last day of the warranty period is the same as the first day of coverage.
- YANMAR Energy Systems and its Dealers are staffed with highly trained and certified technicians.
The information in this document is intended to provide only a brief description of the benefits of YANMAR America’s Limited Warranty for VRF Systems. The YANMAR America Limited Warranty also has exclusions and limitations that apply to the benefits discussed in this document. For complete details as provided in the Limited Warranty Statement (including “what is not covered”), please see your authorized YANMAR VRF representative.